Stay tuned by signing up for the monthly Newsletter
Please take time to review the CAMPGROUND RULES from www.watermelonpark.com We want ALL of our guests to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing day/weekend at the park! Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!
NEW THIS YEAR the park will be closed on Monday Sept. 21. The earliest you can arrive for the Festival is 9 a.m. Tuesday (9/22/15) morning.
By State Ordinance: NO carry-in firewood will be allowed!
1. "Quiet Time" is 11pm. (Midnight during Festivals) (Strictly enforced!) MUSIC MUST BE OFF AT 11:00 PM.
2. You must be at least 21 to enter Watermelon Park Campground, unless accompanied by a parent OR guardian.
3. NO GLASS BOTTLES !!!
4. NO LOUD MUSIC at any time!
5. NO LITTERING of your campsite or river! (Just ask us for a trash bag! Please...leave no trace!) Please be respectful of your fellow campers and our Staff! Please keep your campsite clean at all times!
6. NO ATV's, Motorbikes or Go-Karts.
7. CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT is 10 mph.!!!
8. NEW THIS YEAR Pets (Allowed only in the RV area, AND only by Management approval.) NO DOGS IN THE TENT CAMPING AREA.
9. Please help us keep the Bath/Shower house clean. (Please report any issues to the Bath Attendant or the Front Gate)
10. Obviously…NO WEAPONS of any kind!